Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

And I Have Come Full Circle

I'm sitting down eating my Barnum's Animals Crackers. I open the little box, making sure not to tear the little string handle. I tear open the little brown bag and start selecting which animal I will munch on first.

I've done that the same now for probably more than 20 years, the only difference now is that I do it on the train back from New York bound for home after I just got out of a high power meeting about the penthouse I'm building.

He he...the little girl never thought she would grow up to do that. The eating of the animal crackers, now that I knew I'd still be doing :-)

Now once these plans get reviewed, hopefully everything will be OK and I didn't screw up anything and it will be on it's way for ordering.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home