Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Deep Thoughts by Eris Handey

If people keep telling you about how bad a person is, like all different kinds of people and they all keep saying the same things about this person, they're probably right.

Lust, however fun it is, is not love. It's your brain going "ooo, I can reproduce with this person!"

Coffee, however epic it makes you feel, is really bad for you, but it's too late for me I'll just settle for my grande vanilla latte in my travel IV stand.

Cats are fuzzy.

New shoes do make you feel better.

Sometimes absence doesn't make the heart grow fonder, it puts things into perspective. It allows your mind and heart to start communicating and negotiating terms.

For more deep thoughts by the real person, consult within.











DeepThoughtsByJackHandey.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home