Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lobster Alert

I enjoyed my first trip to the beach this year at my lovely widdle West Haven beach, however my "tan" has become a nice red and will remain that way for at least until tomorrow. So I am a lobster for the rest of today and am boarding myself up in my little apartment with Wayne's World and much house cleaning to keep me occupied. I did take some nice pictures from my little alcove on the beach, so take a look.

For some reason, I always end up taking a picture of my feet at the beach, so here ya go. Tarantino take notice, they are wee sexy beasts...



Here's a view from my chair...



Then afterwards I went for a walk along the beach and sat on the rocks for a bit...




So it was a great day and I'm happily recuperating for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home