Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Plague on both your houses!

That's right, ATT and whatever it is that is making me sick!

Thankfully, the sickness is contained and very odd. Fever only lasted a few hours last night and then broke, but I'm now left with a weird icky cake batter where my normal post nasal drip would flow. Probably TMI, but I figure you've made it this far, we may as well share some bodily fluid stories, right?

Anyway...a greater Plague on ATT because ever since I moved to our new beloved Wallyworld, I get crap signals. So crappy in fact that I miss emails and more importantly SMS messages. Emails I'm willing to forgive, slightly, since we do have computer's here and ATT U-Verse for the house is phenomenal, however SMS messages!? Unforgivable.

So I cannot wait until January 31st when my contract with them is up and I will happily get Verizon. Not only was the main man Mark at the Orange Verizon very helpful, but since Clive wants a better phone, we can get the new Droid's!! Clive would get the new macdaddy Droid OMG with the keyboard thingy that comes out (I have no idea what that one is called because it's not nearly as important as mine) and I can get the Droid Eris (see that's why that's so much more important)!!

A phone with my avi name!!! YAY!!!! I'll drop a real keyboard for a virtual one for that apt name change I think. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home