Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Calmer and Wrapping Presents

Well, the person from that company that was supposed to give me a phone interview never called, so I placed a call of myself. Nothing mean or even sassy, just a "I'm letting you know what's going on behind your back" call.

I spoke with one of the receptionists and apparently they had no one working under the name of the "recruiter" that was contacting me. *sigh* So she took down my name and contact info. and said someone would be in contact with me.

I probably won't work for this place, even if they were to call me back, but still. It just made me feel better to call up someone and tell them what is going on and that people are being either lied too or just left to dangle in the wind. Not cool either way.

Calmer is my state of mood and getting presents together is my soundtrack.

1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, March 03, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well its good you used your own initiative or you would be still waiting for the call!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home