Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Some Good News!

Well, it seems that the car just needed some freon and it doesn't need a whole new electronic system or other type of expensive part!!! *does a cartwheel*

YAY!!!!!

Now that I don't have to worry about that, now it'll just be dealing with my mom and trying to figure out what went wrong today.

I have to be honest, I love my parents, both of them. I especially love talking to my mother and I want to have a good relationship with her. I really do. I don't know why this can't happen sometimes and I don't know why it's me that always gets blamed for things or gets accused of making things up, but I'm just starting to get fed up with always being the one that is wrong and always has to apologize for things that I haven't done. I don't understand how that solves problems, it's just covering things up with a nice warm lie and it's why things like this will keep happening because we're not addressing the problem as to why these blowups keep happening.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, July 30, 2008, Blogger Laura Anne said...

Oy. And oops, because yeah, the a/c sometimes has minor Issues. I thought I'd warned you about that. *is 'shamed*

No advice for your mom -- sometimes, all we can do with the crazy people in our lives is to love them -- from a distance. And remember that we left home for a damned good reason...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home