Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Feel :-P Today

I think :-P best describes how I've felt lately. I've been sick now for about 2 weeks, but I am getting better aside from an annoying cough whenever I laugh or run around a lot that still remains. I just feel blah: blah about myself, blah about my looks, blah about my clothing, just a general blah...

My COO diagnosed me with mild bronchitis because of my cough and now supplies me with cough drops and I guess it is/was bronchitis because I definitely took more of a hit than I would from just a cold. My ego is shot along with my energy levels, definitely not the responsibility of a mere cold.

*sigh*

*cough*

I can't wait for autumn. Maybe it's not bronchitis, maybe it was my body attempting to evolve a set of gills in response to the humidity we've been experiencing lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home