Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day and Night

Well today was spent by me doing all types of shopping and sightseeing down in midtown, or at least what I was able to see through my melting hair and eye makeup. Damn, it was sweltering today.

So I headed down to Columbus Circle to oogle over things I counted afford and have a little clothes spree at places I could afford. Espirit it now one of my favorite clotheries (well, yes, I'm making that a word now.) I also checked out Sephora and picked up some more Calvin Klein Euphoria since I was starting to run out and also a Clinique facial soap kit.

Then it was a walk across town to visit the ritzy "oh my god, I'll never be able to afford this" part of midtown. Bergdorf Goodman, Saks, Tiffany's, the Trump Tower, Barney's to name a few names that I saw and remember. I kind of got repelled out of Barney's much like what would happen if you put to magnets together of the same poles, but I had a nice walk through.

Then I was just too hot and tired to think about trying anything else on, so I came back. I'm now a little more sick and I'll be taking it easy tonight. This simple Connecticutian has had enough for the day. Perhaps Loehmann's tomorrow from the comfort of my car.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home