Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Weak, but much better

Well after the fiasco that was Sunday night, I can say that I am much better off and I'm actually at work today. YAY!

I did notice that I'm rather weak though and need to sit down at times. I also have a bit of a cold sweat that likes to form, even when I am sitting down so I'm making sure that I drink plenty of water and perhaps some Gatorade as well. I'll have to pick that up at lunch.

I'm going to try to eat lunch today, but I'm not going to push it. Whatever I can handle at this point will be fine with me.

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, February 06, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

you have 20 days to get better!

 
At 11:28 AM, February 06, 2007, Blogger Eris said...

Awwww, well thank you honey! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home