Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Back in Black

Lewis Black will be gracing the Wallingford, CT stage on the 3rd of February, and I'm going to be in the audience. Oh yeah!

I'll always love him, not just for how hysterical he is, but for the words of wisdom he gave us at my old alma mater. He was doing a college tour with Dave Attell and he did a show for my university and at the end of his stellar act he confided in us about college. To paraphrase, he was saying that this was the best time in your life because you are in this "bubble" where you're kind of an adult, yet you don't have all the responsibilities yet, so have fun and enjoy yourself now because this is the best time of your life. After this, comes the 9-5 job with all the bills and adult like things, so live it up and don't look back.

I love him! And I can't wait to see him again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home