Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

T-One Month

Well, enough bitching about a party I wasn't invited too...on to better things!

I've reached the 1 month remaining mark to my UK trip which will be from the 26th of February to the 8th of March! Woooooo!!

I think I have pretty much everything I need: teeny tiny travel bottles, luggage, travel lap top accessories and more importantly a travel sized umbrella. Yeah, apparently it's like Seattle over in Old England and for more unpredictable than New England (Mark Twain was wrong!) so I will not be bringing over any suede items.

Well, maybe the boots. :-) Maybe there will be a dry patch one of those nights so I can walk around in my fabulous boots.

1 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, January 24, 2007, Blogger TimmyD said...

Wow, ready a month in advance! You're a planner.

You've fallen for some old cliches about how wet it is here, though. Annual rainfall in London is less than 700mm (28in). Glasgow is much wetter, with around 40in annual rainfall. But I see that West Haven annual precipitation (which admittedly includes snowfall) is over 50in. It's not nearly as bad as everyone makes out.

"Dry patch one night." Jeez.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home