Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Daily Mitchism

I wanted to do my 'Smokey the Bear' joke in England, but I had ask if they had 'Smokey the Bear in england', and they don't. They have 'Smacky the Frog'. I think that is a way better system, because bears can be mean, but frogs are always cool. Like, never has there been a frog hoppin' towards me, and I thought, "Man, here comes that frog. I better play dead." Never have I said "here comes that frog" in a horrified manner. Its always optimistic, like, "Hey. Here comes that frog. Alright. Maybe he will settle near me, and I can pet him, and hold him. And put him in a mayonnaise jar. With a stick and a leaf. To recreate what he's used to. And I'm gonna poke holes in the lid, 'cuz he's definitely used to air."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home