Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I love living near New Haven

First of all, I'm a cheap person everyone knows this who knows me, if I can save money on something and it doesn't give me too much of an inconvenience, I'm totally there. Hence, I love living near New Haven.

First of all living near New Haven (West Haven a.k.a Waste Haven) means that I pay about $300-$500 less for a monthly rent than I would actually living in New Haven. HA! Suck it!

Also, it means I can never get so drunk that I can't drive myself home, I'm always aware at the end of the night that I have to be able to drive my ass home so I better stop the drinking and give myself a good hour of coffee drinking and talking.

And finally, I really like frolicking in New Haven, it's kind of like my backyard of sorts. There's some awesome bars that pretty much fit whatever mood I'm in; "hmmm, I'm feeling like I should be in an Irish pub right now" or "hmmm, I want a great Scotch on the Rocks and a cigar" or "hey I want to dance with a bunch of white people who don't know how to dance."

I think the next step for me when I get that next raise is to either get a condo by the ocean or a bangin' apartment in New Haven. This is while I stay at my current job I remind you, the minute I start interviewing for a structural engineering position in New York, I'm gone and turning in my Connecticut membership card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home