Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Monday, October 23, 2006

Eris + Being Social = No Webbing

I've noticed that the more social I get, the less I update anything web related. So yeah, you guys will just have to wait until I'm bored and lonely again for any major update. :-P

I had way too much fun Friday night to be OCDing over the color of my web links and the hue of my background, so suck it!

But I still do love you all, I can't lie. You helped me through my hermitage during the winter and spring, so I'm always happy for that. However, that does mean at the slightest chance of a date, I will have to drop you guys, just to let you know. I don't want to be seen as being "mean" or anything like that.

;-)

3 Comments:

At 4:50 AM, October 24, 2006, Blogger TimmyD said...

But I've only just got here.

 
At 1:14 PM, October 24, 2006, Blogger Eris said...

Oh, I'll still be updating while I'm at work, that's where the "sad and lonely" part comes in.

 
At 10:49 AM, October 27, 2006, Blogger Eris said...

Hehehe, sure put your feet up and stay a while, I spent enough time decorating, so it should be put to good use. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home