Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Friday, October 13, 2006

Bowie...on Spongebob??



Oh you heard me right (or saw me, since you're reading this), David Bowie will be doing a voice for a character in the cartoon Spongebob Squarepants sometime next year. Isn't he the greatest? I love him! He's doing it for his little 6 year old daughter who's a huge fan of the show which makes me question why I'm such a huge fan of the show since I'm 24 years old...I know there's something wrong with that but screw it, I can't stop watching it.

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!
Absorbant and yellow and porous is he!
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!"

Oh yeah, that's typed from memory, I'll have you know.

2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, October 13, 2006, Blogger Chuck Bowden said...

Try being 38 yrs old and liking Sponge Bob ... and you thought you had it bad! LOL

 
At 8:58 PM, October 13, 2006, Blogger Chuck Bowden said...

I didn't know the 3rd line was... Absorbent and Yellow and Porous is he. I've just always hummed that part. LOL

No wonder my kids laugh at me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home