Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bowling = Bad, Pool = Good!!

So for how much I suck at bowling, I must make up for it phenomenally at pool. So yeah, :-P.

I don't know what it is but pool allows me to forget whatever's going on at the time and it just makes me focus on the game at hand, it's immensely calming. But I do however need about 2 beers or 1 hard drink to allow my true focus to come to fruition. If not, then I get too nervous and psyche myself out.

So this Thursday night I was able to snag some crazy deals over at Blue Cube since bars love when you throw the words "young" and "professionals" together, that just equals bundles of money. Oh yeah, we're young and we have money for booze, that's what that means!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home