Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Monday, November 06, 2006

2007 NIN Tour

Alright, so the grand total (as of now) is:

2/28/07 (and yeah, that's the right frickin' way to put the date you crazy people, not 28/2/07, what's wrong with you!) Glasgow, Carling Academy

3/1/07 Glasgow, Carling Academy

3/7/07 London, Brixton Academy

WOOOO!!

And possibly more, I'll have to see what the budget allows for me and how Ticketbastard (I mean Ticketmaster, Freudian slip) will be treating me with their "service charges." Bollocks!

Wow, now I get to add a bunch more curse words to my vocabulary. *rubs hand together, evily*

3 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, November 06, 2006, Blogger TimmyD said...

I hated the North American way of writing dates even when I was North American. I can't believe that you, an engineer, advocate such a nonsensical way of writing dates. It makes sense to write YYYY-MM-DD (the ISO way), or DD-MM-YYY because you're going in order: coarsest-to-finest measurement, or the reverse. MM-DD-YYYY makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I got my ticket for the 7th in Brixton today, too. It is on, baby. Floor tickets on the 8th are enarly sold out: I think they'll add more shows in a day or two.

I think you'll probably like the Glasgow shows best. Scotland rocks.

 
At 4:37 PM, November 06, 2006, Blogger TimmyD said...

Oh, and there are plenty of other ticket agencies over here besides Ticketbastard, and most have smaller surcharges. Not all have tickets for all locations, though.

Seetickets
Stargreen (London only)
Ticketweb
Gigsandtours (same as Seetickets, different interface)

 
At 4:42 PM, November 06, 2006, Blogger Eris said...

Whatever, you know Americans are used to our ass-backwards way of units and measures. :-P

Yeah, I can't wait to just see everything and take it all in, like seeing NIN is a bonus, really I just can't wait to see London and as much of the UK as is humanly possible in my 10 days there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home