Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Meme Nosy Fun Times!

1. What is your occupation right now?
Structural Engineer (you all should know that by now, I say it all the damn time).

2. What color are your socks right now?
I'm free-footing it.

3. What are you listening to right now?
Howard Stern replays on Sirius/XM.

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Toast with margarine and peanut butter.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
No, I let the engineers do the shifting for me, they would know better than me anyway.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mom.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yup.

8. How old are you today?
26.

9. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Soccer (I mean football/futbol).

10. What is your favorite drink?
Hmmmm, depending on the bar either a Grey Goose Martini with a lemon twist or a 7 & 7.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Dyed? Nope, not yet anyway.

12. Favorite food?
I hate this question, ummmmmmm, food, I don't know, I can't pick one...

13. What is the last movie you watched?
The Fall.

14. Favorite day of the year?
My birthday.

15. How do you vent anger?
Depending on the setting: yelling about what happened, blogging madly about it or driving very fast.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Legos.

17. What is your favorite season?
Autumn.

18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries.

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
As long as they get back to me in some way, shape or form.

20. Who is the most likely to respond?
A person.

21. Who is least likely to respond?
My blanket.

22. Living arrangements?
Renting a 1 bedroom corner apartment .

23. When was the last time you cried?
Last week.

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Carpet.

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
I'm putting this on my blog, so they can all fight over who answers it first, the person who draws blood first wins!

26. What did you do last night?
Hung out with Laura Anne and her friend Deb and had a great dinner in the city.

27. What inspires you?
Humbleness.

28. What are you most afraid of?
Failure.

29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese.

30. Favorite dog cat breed?
I just like to squish 'em, I don't discriminate.

31. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday.

32. How many states have you lived in?
Just Connecticut, for now at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home