Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Upcoming Week Off

My last day at my current job will be this Friday and I don't start working at the new job until the 29th of May, so that means I have a week vacation! w00t

So the plans so far are on Friday I'm heading down to New York to meet up with a friend of mine and have fun getting free drinks and just roaming about the borough of Manhattan which is always fun.

As for the rest of the week, with the weather permitting I'm probably going to get some sun at my beach (which is conveniently 10 blocks away, roughly) and maybe get in some good midday hiking at either Westwoods or Sleeping Giant. I also see many lunches in my future with my other non-9-5er friends. It'll be a trip to hang out with these people during the day! Whoa, new concept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home