Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Interview Time *faints*

So yeah, I emailed off my resume last night to the company of my dreams and I didn't really expect much of a response since they are a rather large firm. The most I expected back was an email saying that "Thank you, we've received your email and will look at it when we have nothing better to do." You know the drill...

But that did not happen. I checked my email this morning and had a wonderful message sitting there from the Vice President of their New Haven office wanting me to set up an appointment with them IMMEDIATELY. Holy crap! So once I was able to lift up my jaw from the ground I figured it's a good time to get a nice outfit together ASAP.

I really hope I meet their qualifications on this interview, it would be so great for not just my wallet but for broadening my career as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home