Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Interview Wardrobe

Well, I've decided that I have enough clothes at home to actually construct a suit that will be just fine and dandy for my interview on next Tuesday. I'm a cheap person, everyone knows this (or you should by now) and it is the spring right now hence there's not a damned suit anywhere to be found that's somewhat decent to wear for an interview. So I'm going with a gorgeous black blazer, white collared undershirt and gray tailored trousers with black heels. That black/gray combination is a good one and I think it'll compliment me nicely without me having to spend $200.

And the thing is, I'd spend the money if I found something that I liked, but I haven't! It's May and the next time suits will be out is probably August in order to get ready for the fall. Then I'll buy a nice suit because the stores will actually have more than one rack's worth of them.

I also refuse to buy a girlie, 3/4 sleeve length blazer. That's not even a suit! Why do you clothing people even bother making those things! It defeats the purpose of a suit! I may as well wear a frickin' cardigan and call it a day.

*grumbles*

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, May 01, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think you should wear a black blazer. I think you should forgo the blazer idea altogether and just rock a button-up shirt. If the blazer doesn't match you shouldn't wear one at all, especially since it'll prolly be warmish that day. (How does your blog know my name is Eva? creeeeeepy dude....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home