Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Monday, May 14, 2007

Well, that went well...

Surprisingly it did, actually. I was expecting a knock down, drag out fight or at least something like that, but no, it was great. He was "shocked" and visibly taken aback, so of course I felt guilty but then regained my stance when I remembered why I left in the first place.

So all was well, my last day is Friday and I'll get a separate paycheck that day from Wednesday with extra personal time that I didn't use and then I have the next week or so off.

The only thing is that I told the new people I could start working on June 4th, but now I can probably just call them up and tell them I could start right after Memorial Day. I don't think it'll be a problem, so that should be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home