Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Sunday, February 11, 2007

I can't hear anything!

But it was totally worth it, as seeing any good band normally is worth losing a couple decibels worth of hearing for. Thems the rules.

So yeah, last night I saw a friend's band called Nuts in a Blender. They do all types of covers and the like, but it was actually really good and they even did a cover of Head Like a Hole, so of course I was happy. Plus my friend works with the lead singer of the band, so we got to meet him and the band, so that's always cool. Plus I got Mardi Gras beads without showing any boobage! So I call that a good night!

However, the club that they were playing at opened their doors about a half hour later than posted. Now normally, that's not a big problem, but in this case it was probably around 15ºF at night with a stiff wind blowing through and none of us brought our coats. So yeah needless to say after standing out there for around 20 minutes, my shoes finally gave out to the cold and my poor toes were ice. So I ran back to the car with my friend and we warmed up for a while as to get the feeling back in our toesies.

So yeah after the near frost bite episode, everything was great! And I now learned not to wear those shoes in the winter time, unless there's much walking around to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home