Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Crafty Boss

Of course my boss knows that I'm taking like 2 weeks off from work, I tend to want to let him know things like that to be nice, you know. Not just spring that on him, "oh yeah, hey, I'll be gone tomorrow...and for the next 2 weeks after that too."

So of course, he has like 2 buildings in line for me to knock off before I leave and keeps guilt tripping me about it, "well, you're not going to be here for a whole 2 weeks, I need these before you leave...blah blah blah..."

Well, he knows how to put pressure on me, like any good boss. He knows I only produce good work if I'm under a pressure cooker type situation.

But the cool thing is that one of these projects is a total floor addition to an existing building. Essentially, the roof of this building is like WAY higher from the first floor, so the new owner's figured "hey, can we squeeze another floor in between the first floor and the roof??" And they can, in fact. So this is actually pretty cool and worth all the bitching and moaning at the difficult analysis.

I'll still bitch about it though, because that's what I do best, but you know I still love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home