Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mail Call

Wooooooo! I finally got my passport today in the mail! *happy dance*

It's actually really well made and the paper inside is really pretty, but it's so excessively decorated with American stuff that it's like "OK, OK, I get it, you're an American, calm the fuck down already."

My picture actually came out pretty well too, surprisingly. Also, they told me like 4 to 8 weeks, but it came in about 3 weeks which is great since now I can lock into those airfare prices I found a while ago.

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, December 13, 2006, Blogger TimmyD said...

Welcome to the Americans-rarely-get-it but everyone-else-in-the-world-has-one club!

 
At 11:55 AM, December 14, 2006, Blogger Eris said...

Woooo!!! Great to be a part of the club. And it's such a pretty and electronic membership card. Now I just need to start collecting stamps from all over the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home