Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Holiday Stretch

Well, rather the stretching one has to do with their wallet during this time of year. Good God! And not only for the obvious reasons of buying gifts, but just the social aspects as well like the cocktail parties and the holiday Happy Hours. It's not like you are expected to exchange gifts at these parties but it's the whole thing of bringing food and drinks or if you're going out to eat or for a couple drinks, this all adds up.

And yes, I'm wearing my Scrooge cap right now, my Cancerian penny-pinching tendencies are coming out. However, they'll go away the next time I get paid, I know myself by now and Cancer's need security which come from the financial kind most of the time.

The thing is I hate to admit that I'm kind of over spending because I always end up getting everything back whether it's by the actual gift exchange or just the emotional experience that I'm afforded. So I'm going to shut up and just wait for the karma to come back my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home