Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Lethargic Mix CDing

I love how Thanksgiving totally got rid of any inspiration that I had for anything besides napping and watching movies, good Lord. Thankfully it's only once a year and now I can get back to somewhat normal eating habits which actually haven't gone back to normal yet since now I have like no appetite since the Great Day of Stuffing Oneself.

So anyway, since I'm a part of the merry Echoing the Sound message board I decided to take part in our semi-regular Mix CD Exchange. This is where you get to show off your musical prowess and send off some mix CD's to a random member of the board that signed up to do the same, revealing your identity only when they open the package. I think this is such a great idea and I plan on doing this with my other friends eventually, however they are much, much lazier and I know it would probably not work out.

So hopefully you lucky recipient (oh hell no, I'm not giving that away) will receive my mix CD's between sometime now and their death. Hopefully they won't get gobbled up by the Postal Service and will actually reach their destination.

Keep your fingers crossed!! I trust no one! Especially one's wearing blue uniforms, in fact, now that I think of it, anyone wearing a blue uniform!

2 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, November 29, 2006, Blogger TimmyD said...

Good for you. This was my third mix exchange. I sent mine right away, but it's not there yet. I'm a little worried, actually.

 
At 9:47 PM, November 29, 2006, Blogger Eris said...

Yeah, I sent mine out on Monday and God and the post office will only know if it makes it's way to both Canada and England. I wanted to send it via FedEx so that I could track them, but the price to send internationally was obscene, so now all I can do is just cross my fingers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home