Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Friday, August 22, 2008

Glorious Randomness

So last evening driving home for work I was contemplating various ways of passing the night away either sulking in front of the TV or going for some retail therapy, when all of a sudden I get a little ringy on my cellphone. "We bought a bunch of food and wine, where are you?" This coming from my two friends, one of which is moving back to Canada.

So already in my car I haul a U-ie and hightail it to the Haven for a nice healthy dinner of whatever happened to be at a local grocer and a magnum of Yellowtail.

So after many glasses of wine and great picking food, we three ladies of varying relationship status were discussing pretty much anything and everything about past relationships, past run ins with the law, and with bitchy people, and of course our dabblings with the various "scenes." Now that pertains to the clubbing world, the British scene, the hippie scene, the protest scene and of course, from where this famous quote came from, the drug scene.

I think the best quote ever EVER was made by my friend when she was discussing how we three ladies definitely differ from the norm and got out of various "scenes" before our souls were eaten alive. She proudly and loudly proclaimed "thank GAWD for all that acid I did back then." To which someone else proclaimed "yeah, thank god for smokin' all that grass." To which we all raised our glasses.

Such a great night and a pre-bon voyage to my friend moving back to Canada.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home