Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

60 Points!!

Last month I finally decided to get my credit up and running again since I had the salary power to back up even the crappiest of loans. Thankfully, the wonderful people at CitiFinancial were able to give me a starter loan at a decent interest rate with the promise to increase my loan as long as I maintain my payments and fix my credit score.

Well...with all those stipulations being met by yours truly, my credit score has now increased by 60 points!!!!!

So at this rate I should be a normal person that in the future when I do want to buy a house someday, I'll be able to do so without paying through the nose. This is of course once whatever is happening to the economy decides to stop kicking our collective asses.

And in 2011, any nasties remaining on my credit report will be automatically removed, further increasing my score!

So with finally being proactive about the situation and with a little dash of time, I should be up and running in no time!

*hugs Citibank and offers to hold red umbrella*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home