Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Thursday, April 03, 2008

*tumble weed rolling across*

Yeah, I know, I don't really update that much anymore. I'm working on that, I really am. I think the problem is that I'm actually kind of happy about things. I guess this feeling of happiness makes me want to rant less and less. It's kind of like when the rocker finally gains the big house and the nice car his music lacks that real angst anymore and his music starts sucking.

Not to say that my life is peachy, but I do feel much more happier than I have in the past. I enjoy my down time more and enjoy hanging out more and I guess that influences my time spent in front of my computer. And now after reading what I just said, it makes perfect sense now.

And I'll always having dating and what not to complain about; boys are weird, that's something that will never change. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home