Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Crimson Tide of Flirting

I'm totally forgoing my St. Patrick's Day recap because this has been bugging me a lot. The flirting tide has shifted completely (and if you know me, you know who I'm talking about.) Now it's completely changed, it's now a professional/casual relationship which I have to admit is probably the best thing for both of us. You don't poop where you eat, as they say.

I have to admit though, I miss all the disgusting flirting and the constant attention being paid to me. It was so fun and almost like living out a dream in a way.

But I still really like him and we still blush and stutter when we're around each other. You can't turn off chemistry.

Oh well...c'est la vie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home