Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Impromptu Art Expo at the Javits

So after my time spent in up in the Bronx, I left Gert in his safe and more importantly free parking space and took the subway down to visit my friend in the Upper West Side. After catching up and meeting some of her friends we decided to head over to Popover Cafe which we've been too once before and is always an awesome place (once you get seated of course, that's the hard part).

Then, on a whim, they invited me down to the Javits Center to catch the last days of the Art Expo that had been going on. I can only say to that "HOLY ART EXPLOSION BATMAN!!" Oh my jeebus!! I think I've had my art fill for the whole year and celebrity fill as well, of all people to bump into I almost slammed into Jane Seymour, thankfully a collision with Ms. Seymour was averted and I got to say "hi" instead.

I think that's what I love the most about coming into the city. No matter who I'm visiting, there's always something going on and on a whim you can just walk around a find some new place to go or new thing to see. And even if it turns out bad, you still have a great story to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home