Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Update: Twitter Style

I was toying with the idea of getting a Twitter account and having it link here since I don't always have the time to actually update properly on here and I'm much more apt to have my cellphone on me and be able to text away a quick little message about what's going on and what cool place I'm visiting. So anyway, I shall update away!

Was feeling a lot better on Thursday and Friday but still had a "frog in the throat" and was a little tired. Decided that going into New York and meeting up with all my New York buddies and visiting Briton was a good idea and that I was up for it. We met at the Empire State Building and then went to have a magically awesome feast at Todai.

I caught up with the New Yorker's as well as the Briton and her mum. Then went off to walk off said feast in midtown. Then we wished mum off on a safe taxi drive back to the hotel and went off on our merry ways to the Bowery to see a friend's band, Funeral Crashers at Crash Mansion. Kickass band and great bar, will definitely have to check that place out again as well as see the band again. Then I was on my merry way back home on the late night train to Union Station.

Saturday was a whole lotta nothing day and it was spectacular. Then off to celebrate another friend's birthday with some drinks at Sullivan's in New Haven. A great Irish pub that is a must see if you are ever in the fare city of New Haven.

Today was my sister's birthday, so I spent the day over at my parent's house where we celebrated with take-out food and ice cream cake, chased with some cannoli's. I actually saved one for work the next day for afternoon bliss that I'll surely need on a Monday.

And yeah, that's about it for now. I'm broke (well not really, but am stingy on letting anything else fly out of my wallet), I'm happy that it's supposed to be autumn soon (the humidity broke tonight finally) and I'm ready to start the work week off right by watching some [adult swim] and then drifting off to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home