Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sleeping, Visiting and Cleaning...oh my!

The wonderful thing that a week off from work allows you to do is not only catch up on your sleep that you've been dearly missing ever since you started your 9-5, but it also allows you to catch up with people that you haven't seen for a while. Oh yeah, and cleaning of course, I apparently have a light blue carpet, yes it's been that long since I've vacuumed, leave me alone!

So yeah, catching up on my sleep has been great at first, but I feel that my body is growing too accustomed to the regular, long sleep cycles it's been enjoying. I'm going to have to whip it back into the 6 hour a night cycles during the work week that it's thrived on ever since college, so I'll practice going to bed after all the cool shows of [adult swim] are over with and angrily waking up at 7AM the next day.

But it's been awesome catching up with my friends at either lunches or dinners and not having to worry about waking up so early the next day. And even with the week off, I still haven't had a chance to catch up with all my buddies, but thankfully we have Monday off for Memorial Day, so I'll be able to catch up with my one that I haven't been able too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home