Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Numbers Game

Let's just say that some guys that complain about never getting any girls' numbers obviously aren't asking any of these girls or aren't being aggressive enough.

I went to have dinner with my friend and her boyfriend is a bouncer at the place we were eating at, so we figured we'd play some pool and hang out with her boyfriend when he wasn't checking ID's. So as we're playing pool, a friend of his, who's also a bouncer, strides over without a care in the world and asks me if it'd be OK to play pool with me.

See boys, it's not that hard, actually talking to women works. Let that be a lesson to the meeker of you out there, you do get rewarded for sticking your neck out sometimes.

Now let's just see if this brazen one actually calls me after fetching my number that night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home