Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It's Official, I'm Looking for a New Job

Well, after a juvenile explosion from my boss and just general boredom of seeing the same 3 people everyday and doing crap projects, I've decided to go on the job hunt!

I've been working now for around 3 years and this is a perfect chance to get hired at a much larger firm since I fall into the "3-5 years experience" category and since I've worked at a tiny firm I really have like 10 years experience or something crazy like that. Well not 10, but you know what I mean. Since I work for a small firm, I see a project from conception to birth and I'm the head designer. So this means many more years of experience than someone who started off at a larger firm and got relegated to "busy work" just starting off.

So let's keep our fingers crossed and send me happy résumé vibes of qualifications goodness.

One company I've been drooling over a while is called Thornton-Tomasetti and they have an ungodly amount of offices located in all the sweet spots of the world. I'll probably see about the New Haven office, but I'm not turning down the New York one just yet. They also have a lovely London office as well, so that will allow for possible work excursions across the pond.

*crosses fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home