Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

First Day at Work

Well, I have to say that there's nothing like a good change of scenery to make someone feel better. Wow...

Well, it's not my own office, but it's an office size cubicle which is fine and makes me equally as happy. It's like a nice den for me to stay in if I want and then pop my head out of occasionally. The people are also really great and I've met a couple other new hires as well, and they're really lax about lunchtime, it's pretty much whenever to whenever and I can eat at my desk and play with my new computer if I want! They trust me with liquids! Hooray!

Now all I have to do is bring the rest of my crap with me and we'll be cool. My desk is awful bland without my bamboo plant. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home