Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Bowling is a Stupid Sport...

...because I'm not good at it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See, that picture clearly shows what pins are supposed to do when you bowl, mine do not do that at all. Apparently, from what my friends tell me, I "put a mean curve on the ball" so I have potential, it's just that whole "aiming thing" that I don't have down yet. Also my nails were entirely too long and kept getting in the way of my throwing ability. So no more girlie nails next time I go out.

2 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, October 10, 2006, Blogger Chuck Bowden said...

You had me at, "Bowling!" LOL

Was doing a random search of blogs and found yours. I like your sense of humor already. Can't wait to read more!

Take care!

 
At 3:07 PM, October 10, 2006, Blogger Eris said...

Well, thanks a bunch Chuck! I'll be sure to add you to my favorite blog list when I actually create one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home