Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Bad Boss Chronicles: A Random Series

As I've had quite an interesting work experience these past few years (and I'll need to start wasting some time on the train as I'll be enjoying a longish commute into the city everyday), I've decided to recant some of the baddies or goodies-failing-at-bossing that I've had the unfortunate privilege of working under.

I will not name names, I will not name companies; however, I do need to write this stuff out of my head and my heart. For some reason, writing things down always repairs the little part of my soul that's been affected by something. (Is that Affect of Effect?? *sigh* I used to know these things...)

This will be a random posting of weird things/situations/badly spoken words that bosses probably shouldn't do/say to their employees, at least from my view point. If you happen to be a boss, yes, I do know how hard it is to "boss" and because of that, I'm just going to lay everything out there and let the Fair Reader decide for themselves.

Again, this is more of an ambition enema then anything, it's not meant to gossip or badmouth anyone. I just need to get these experiences out and onto "paper," so to speak. Maybe they won't seem so crazy if I type them out and read them from an outward-looking perspective.

I could also be entirely too sensitive...meh...we'll see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home