Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Friday, September 19, 2008

Ah, autumn...how I love thee...

...let me count the ways.

Today's high temperature will be all of 65 degrees today, it's sunny with a bit of a nip to the air, it's slightly breezy; yup, I do believe autumn has started.

I love this season. This time of year always brought the end of oppressive summers and marked the beginning of the school year. It was always time to start putting away summer clothes and start bringing out your fall/winter wardrobe or start a list of what you'll need. I can bring out my lovely suede boots again for New York shopping/carousing adventures and not fry on the subway platforms. And of course, it's that time of year to get hit in the face with the brilliant new color spectrum of changing leaves.

I may be from Fairfield County AKA the 6th borough, but I'm a New England girl when it comes to my changing leaves. You can expect many photo sets from me dedicated to the scenery changes and especially now that I work up in the woods, you'll be getting many questionably taken-while-driving Crackberry photos along my morning and evening commutes.

*does a little dance*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home