Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Off to Philadelphia

At noon today and after running some last minute errands, I'll be off road trippin' to Philadelphia where I'll be staying with friends until Sunday-ish.

I am so anxious, oh my god. Mostly because not only will I be seeing NIN again (that's like, what, 7 times I think), but I'll be meeting up with more people from the interwebs. A whole slew of 'em this time. Should be interesting...

What I find amazing is that most people that you get along with online are the same in person. They're posts really reflect how they are in real life and chances are that if they're a wackadoo online, they probably are in person too. Fortunately, most of these people are wicked awesome on the board or online so I'm looking forward to a great meet up in person. *fingers crossed*

Now let's see if I make it there without getting pulled over on the Jersey Turnpike..."FCUK THE POOOOOOOOOOLIIIIIIIIICE!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home