Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

*sad puppy dog eyes*

I know that my package in on the UPS truck in front of my office. I know this because when I track my package it says "Out for Delivery." However, the UPS guy is delivering another package to someone else on the street. I know that mine will be next hopefully and that it's swimming in the sea of packages that are in his truck, but I'm so tempted to go over there and peek in and say "um, hi there, I think you have a package for me as well. Can I have it please?"

But, I'm not going to do that because that's slightly weird and probably stalkerish of me. So I'm just going to stare out my window and wait for the UPS truck again.

All for a new 4 GB memory card for my Crackberry. Look at me! I am addicted to my Blackberry it's official!

*looks hungrily out the window again*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home