Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Baby Car is Out of the Nest

I just sold my baby car to my coworker. :-(

Now I know what Laura Anne is going through.

It's not that I'm upset, I'm happy to have sold my car to someone that really needs it since I don't need it anymore, but there's definitely a feeling of "awwwwww, it's not mine anymore."

What's doubly weird is that I'll be seeing it everyday because he'll obviously be using it to get around and that includes to and from work, so I'm sure I'll probably still walk over to it and try to open the door one of these nights when I'm so tired from working and not paying attention.

*sigh*

My 1988 Chevy Beretta served me well for these 4 years...well, definitely for the first 3, the last year not so much...

1 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, March 12, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home