Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Updates and More Updates

So, it's been a while, but a busy non-posting Christine means that she is busy at work and has no time to update and (warning to people that may come in contact with me) has been napping quite a lot when I finally do get home because I think I may be getting sick.

But, onto the updates!

- bought my friend's 2002 Audi A4 Quattro 3.0 (thank you so so much Laura Anne, again); however, much like racing horses have a couple names, Darcy will be referred to by my sister and I as "Gert Kohler." This is a coworker of my sister's that has an amazing German accent and says funny, cute little things when he leaves messages to people. So we already have a long running, ever changing story involving my car Gert and the fact that he likes to drive fast and wants to get Christine in trouble. However, this little story is made more funny with my sister's amazing impression of a flawless German accent.

- work is going well *knocks on wood*

- yes, it's Valentine's Day and I could be like every other single person in the world and says how much it blows, but I will look back at last year's and remember how good the day can be when you are involved with someone. As for now, my Valentine's Day present is a nice deposit check to Laura Anne and a nice drive around CT for me in my car...vrooom...

5 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, February 14, 2008, Blogger Laura Anne said...

Two words for you: Cruise Control.

 
At 2:56 PM, February 14, 2008, Blogger Eris said...

Gert does not believe in Cruise Control.

 
At 7:52 PM, February 14, 2008, Blogger Laura Anne said...

Gert isn't the one who'll be paying off speeding tickets...

(and don't you dare let him start thinking he's boss! These German cars need to be reminded who fills the tank, every now and again)

 
At 7:58 PM, February 14, 2008, Blogger Eris said...

I'm still scared of Gert...:-(

 
At 11:06 PM, February 14, 2008, Blogger Laura Anne said...

bring him back down here and I'll kick his tires for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home