Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Friday, January 18, 2008

Baby Car Broken :-(

While driving to work this morning, the brakes on my baby car went. :-(

Thankfully, even though I was brought up in Fairfield Country, my shred of New England came out and I was able to get some brake pedal friction and swerve to the side of the road even though it was flurrying a bit and the roads were wet. So the flashers go on and after relieving some anger and frustration by a good cry, my logic comes back and I place all the necessary calls: call to my boss/coworker to pick me up (since I new he would be around the area this morning), call to AAA to get my car towed to my mechanic and then the final call to my mechanic who is The Man and said, "don't worry, I know what it sounds like and we gotcha."

Of course this comes the day after I sign my loan papers to improve my credit and apply for a bigger loan in the future to get a newer car, but that's just Hobson luck for ya and probably a little Hobson's Choice too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home