Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Friday, December 28, 2007

The Green Fairy

I found this cute illustration of the Green Fairy from an old absinthe ad back in the day.


Possible costume choice for next Halloween...(and yes, I'm a nerd that actually plans ahead that far for Halloween).

I think I've watched Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula too many times because now I'm in this absinthe state of mind all of sudden, so here's some nifty quotes I found about the green liquor which I've had the pleasure of tasting before and have grown quite fond of:

"After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were. After the second, you see things as they are not. Finally you see things as they really are, which is the most horrible thing in the world." - Oscar Wilde

"Let me be mad...mad with madness of Absinthe, the wildest most luxurious madness in the world." - Marie Corelli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home