Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Nonstop Weekend, Saturday

Saturday was interesting in the mind-numbing sense of the word. I was expecting my mattress to be delivered between 9AM and 1PM (which really means somewhere between 9AM and my death) so I enlisted the help of my sister so that I wouldn't be alone driving myself crazy waiting for the mattress and also, you never know with delivery people (power in numbers!).

So after much pacing around and catching up with my sister, 1PM rolls around and I am beyond pissed. Look, I know it's not a huge deal that the mattress came at 1:30PM instead of within the time frame, however, you do realize how large of a window the hours between 9AM and 1PM are, right? You do also realize how much of a pain in the ass it is to wake up for 9AM, especially on a Saturday morning after I was hanging out with someone. Also, the fact that I inconvenienced my sister to also wake up and come over to my apartment for 9AM as well.

DON'T PROMISE ME 9AM-1PM IF YOU CAN'T DO IT. Tell me a more reasonable time then, "sometime after Noon." That I'd respect much more than an artifical time frame you're telling me just to "keep me happy."

And yes, it's only an extra half hour, but I was waiting 4 hours already for this thing and was beyond pissed dealing with customer service on the phone with these people where I waiting about half an hour on the phone waiting for someone to contact the driver about where the f*ck he was.

And I do realize how much of a pain in the ass traffic in the tri-state can be, but c'mon...Even if you were coming up from New York and had to make a delivery in Windsor, that means you had to pass by my neck of the woods, how come I could't get my mattress first?

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, September 19, 2007, Blogger silky said...

it took me way longer than it should do to read that post - stupid boss asking my opinion on things!

 
At 11:18 AM, September 19, 2007, Blogger Eris said...

That'll show you to slack off at work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home