Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Monday, September 17, 2007

Nonstop Weekend, Friday

This weekend was one of those wonderful weekends that involved a lot of different people and took me to a bunch of different places, a smorgasbord so to speak.

First off, was a great night out with J where he took me around his neck of the woods. First off was a great dinner at Bravo in Fairfield. Great food and wine and they have a great patio to eat outside on which I have to admit is a favorite thing of mine. The novelty of eating outside still hasn't worn off in me.

Then it was off to hear some jazz, funk and some other good types of live music at Acoustic Cafe. I love this place because they have this really funky and ecclectic atmosphere, kind of reminded me of some places I visited in Providence. They had great murals and artwork featured inside and these awesome booths that you could sit and drink from while you listened to the bands play.

Afterwards, me and J decided to see Shoot 'em Up which I still think was a good idea to see. It was probably one of the worst movies I've seen, but it was absolutely hilarious to watch. Even Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 67%, so that has to mean something...right? And, oh yeah, Clive Owen is in it as well, where he really likes his carrots...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home