Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

'Twas a good day

For me, being so busy at work that I forget to take my lunch break for some reason cheers me up. I guess it's the "small business" mentality still in me, the logic of "if you aren't constantly busy, just start looking for a new job" mostly because small firms just don't have the amount of overhead that larger firms do, so it's a bit harder to stay above water during the lean times.

So anyway, yesterday was my first full day at work. Finally getting to lose myself in the mountains of calculations, totally even forgetting that I had a computer on my desk ("what's this internet thing again") and having my cellphone remind me that it was lunch time about half an hour ago (cellphone alarms FTW!!). 'Twas a good day indeed.

Now we'll just have to see if those calcs were correct...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home