Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Monday, July 02, 2007

Ruby Foo's

So for my birthday on Saturday, a couple friends decided to take me to this great pan-Asian restaurant named Ruby Foo's in the middle of Times Square. Needless to say, this place was packed since it was a Saturday night in the middle of Times Square, but even with a seat at the bar we were well taken care of (in fact, you can tell that they anticipate waiting long hours at the bar so they designed the seats and the foot rests to be quite comfortable, so we just stayed there the whole night).

The bartender's were great, they kept us happy the whole night and when they overheard it was my birthday, decided to sneak and give me and my group a massive piece of chocolate cake with even a little candle on top.

Needless to say, Ruby Foo's will be a stop for me whenever I'm in need of some excellent sushi and saki if I happen to be in Times Square again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home